- 1 Bonisimo del Mar Salmon
- 1 purple onion
- 1 tri-colored peppers
- Olive oil
- Remove the skin of the Salmon Bonisimo del Mar and cut it into thick cubes, to make it juicier.
- Wash the peppers and peel the onion. The size of the vegetables should be similar to the size of the Bonisimo del Mar Salmon cubes to make it more aesthetically pleasing.
- Assemble the skewers combining a little salmon and a little of one type of bell pepper with red onion.
- Put the frying pan on the fire or turn on the griddle, pour a little olive oil and when it is hot place the skewers. At first, it is preferable that the temperature is medium low, then raise it to brown but be careful that the fish is not dry.
- Once they are ready, serve and enjoy!