- 1 bag of Mariscada Bonisimo del Mar
- 10 green tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ onion
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup crumbled heavy cream cheese
- Boil the tomatoes with the garlic and onion; when softened, blend with the cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Lightly sauté the bag of Mariscada Bonisimo del Mar; add the sauce. Heat until it comes to a boil; turn off the flame.
- Plate the totopos and bathe them with the previous preparation.
- Garnish with cheese and cream. Serve immediately and delight yourself!