- 1 K of Don Chiapas Shrimp
- 12 units of chiles
- 300 gr of tomatoes
- 1 unit of onion
- ½ clove of garlic
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- We start preparing this shrimp dish by boiling the chiles in a pot with a little water over low heat, when we have them we grind them with the blender, strain and set aside.
- We take another pot, fill it with water and bring it to medium heat, add a teaspoon of salt, introduce half a peeled onion inside and when it starts to boil we put the Don Chiapas shrimps to cook, when it starts to boil again we remove them and reserve them.
- In a large frying pan with butter, fry the half chopped onion and the chopped garlic, let them cook and remove.
- Now add the drained Don Chiapas shrimps to the pan, let them cook with the onion and the garlic, let them take their flavor, we will see that they take a pinkish color, then add the crushed sauce of the chilies, season them with a pinch of salt and stirring constantly.
- Once ready, we serve it with cooked white rice and serve it hot and with all the special spicy flavor. enjoy!