- 250 gr of Don Chiapas Shrimp
- 250 gr of spaghetti
- 250 grams of tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 pinch of chili powder
- 1 sprig of parsley
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a splash of oil in a pan, peel and crush the garlic and sauté it in the pan until it begins to brown. Add the Don Chiapas shrimp and chili, stir gently for 2 minutes, drain and set aside. Add the Don Chiapas shrimp and chili, stir gently for 2 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Sew the spaghetti with plenty of water and salt. While the spaghetti is cooking, continue with the preparation of the tomato and shrimp.
- Using the same pan as number 1, add the tomato, salt and pepper to taste. Cover the pan and keep over medium heat for 7 minutes. Chop the parsley and add it to the tomato along with the reserved Don Chiapas shrimp, stir gently and cook for a couple more minutes. Remove and set aside.
- When the spaghetti is al dente, drain well to remove all the excess water and add it to the pan. Mix everything well so that all the flavors are integrated and you can serve at the table. Enjoy!
NOTE: You can use Mariscada Bonisimo del Mar in place of the Don Chiapas Shrimp to vary your recipe.